Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kesha-2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Increasing childsupport
    Hi my name is Lakesha. I need to know how can I take my daughter father back to court because he doesn't help out with anything besides paying $98.31 in childsupport bi weekly. And he was ordered by the courts to put her on his medical insurance visitation every other weekend he doesn't do that. I need help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 1, 2012, 05:26 PM
    If he is not following a court order, then you go back to the court that issued the order and ask that he be cited for contempt.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 1, 2012, 06:01 PM
    How long ago was the last child support order set? Has there been any major changes ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 1, 2012, 08:17 PM
    You can get more money if he is being paid more, the money he pays is normally based on income. After that, if he has not put her on medical, "have you put her on any yet" if so, or price it out and ask for that much extra to cover medical if he is not doing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If marginal cost is increasing, then average variable cost must be increasing [ 1 Answers ]

If marginal ccost is increasing, then average variable cost must be increasing simultaneously

Childsupport. [ 1 Answers ]

When going to court for childsupport, can the judge modify visitation in any way?

What should I do about childsupport? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mother of 3, 2 of which live with me fulltime. I signed custody over to my oldest daughters father after my mother kidnapped her when she was 4. Her father and I had a verbal agreement that I would not have to pay childsupport until I got on my feet. She is now 9yrs old and I have not paid a...

Lowering childsupport [ 3 Answers ]

My X Husband And I Have Joint Custody Of Our Daughter. He Moved Off Without A Trace And Put Childsupport On Me. Now I Have To Pay Way More Childsupport Then I Can Afford And Want To Get It Lowered

Childsupport [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter decided she wanted to see how living with daddy would be, thingking to keep the peace I'll let her try. Now it got to a point were she hates me, she's now been with him since Aug. 2007 and has been going to school there, he enrolled her and forgot to mention that I was the custodial...

View more questions Search