Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carol3456Ann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Free help with Cataracts in my area
    I have Cataracts in my eyes, and need help paying for surgery, I am on medicare but no other means with precription help

Check out some similar questions!

I have had pain in my hand area mostly below the thunb area or the pad area . [ 1 Answers ]

It is the area in which is mostly used when doing a pushup or pushing away as support.

What could little specks on my puppies pupils? Vet saw this and says it's cataracts [ 2 Answers ]

My vet says my dog has something (probably cataracts) on her eyes. My puppy shows no signs of eye site problems and can follow a red lazar dot with ease! The breeder who is very well known, says she has never encountered a problem and for me to get a second option. The vet did seem some what...

The net free area [ 3 Answers ]

The net free area of an opening combustion air from an directly from outdoors she be 1 square inch per 4000 btuh of the fuel burning appliances input ratings, therefore, a 160,000 appliance obtaining combustion air directly from outdoors would require a minimum opening of -------?

Cataracts in dogs [ 2 Answers ]

I just took my 5 yr. old dog (sheltie/tibetan spaniel) to the vet. He has white cloudy spots on his eyeballs. My vet says he's starting to have cataracts. Did not seem too concerned. Gave me eyedrops (steroids) to put on his eyes twice a day. Made appt. to go back in 2 weeks to check if...

Is there a rattlesnake free area in Northern Ca. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to move to the country in Northern CA. where horses are common and there is lots of riding trails. But I also need to move to a place that is relatively cheap. Was thinking of Butte Valley. However, I am concerned about rattlesnakes, as I have ADD, so am not very observant at times. Any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.