Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julius_quinones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Fan motors
    Why does motors runs hot and stop running?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 1, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Brushes wearing down and burning out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power consumption of AC Servo motors in comparison of Induction motors [ 0 Answers ]

Can anybody tell if we uses higher torque AC Servo motors in CNC machines, will the power consumption will be more or it will depend upon its cutting load?

How to rewire old fan motors [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to rewire an old Western Electric dest top fan style W-134 3. (aprox 1910) How do get the windings out of the housing to attach the new wire? The wire was cut off at the housing and it looks like it has to attach to the winding somewhere.

Fan Motors on Rudd AC Unit [ 1 Answers ]

One of my fan motors burned up on my AC unit. The one that burned up is a 1/8 HP with .9 Amps. The new one that I have is 1/4 HP with 1.2 Amps. Can I use the 1/4 HP motor with 1.2 Amps and just change the capacitor to the right size or is this not posible? Will it mess other things up?

Change Out Fan Motors? [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 Rheem units. They are heat pumps so they run year around. Since they are almost 10 years old I was wondering if I should replace the fan motors either in the outisde units or the blower motors. What is the average life expectancy of these items? I would hate for them to go out on a 100...

View more questions Search