Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hmwk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 06:18 AM
    Latex paint down the drain
    Hi , what are the affects to the envorinment if Laxet Paint went down the drain?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 1, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Sewer drains go to a treatment plant where the water will be treated. What is left is frequently dischaged to waste , a river or a stream. Solon, OH - Official Website - Latex Paint Disposal You are better off to allow it to dry and then put into the garbage or recycling facility

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will an oil-based paint cover a latex paint? [ 4 Answers ]

Will an oil-based cover a latex ceiling paint? I have a customer that had some ceilings painted and there is now moisture damage showing through the paint. Will an oil-based sealant/primer (such as kilz or pro-bloc) adhere to the latex painted ceilings?

Latex Paint Down the Drain [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. Yesterday a half gallon of latex paint accidentally spilled down my kitchen sink. I immediately ran hot water down the sink, and there was (and still is not) no clogging or back-up, so I assumed everything was fine. Today, my Super came to my apt, brought me to the basement, and showed me...

Latex paint sheen match [ 0 Answers ]

OK, I painted the hallway upstairs. I used HD's best latex w/primer built in. I painted eggshell over flat. (contractor grade flat paint) The new (eggshell) paint soaked in like a sponge and dried so fast you really had to be careful when applying roller strokes or you could see the pattern in the...

I got latex paint on my carpet! [ 6 Answers ]

I just finished painting my hallways in the upstairs of my house a very dark green. I have tan carpet, which I splashed some paint on. I tried soap and water, no go. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get the paint out of my carpet? I am afraid I am going to have to have all of the carpeting...

Latex or oil , old paint [ 4 Answers ]

I need to paint over woodwork and don't know if it is oil or latex. What should I do?

View more questions Search