Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahshellard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 06:13 AM
    The right side of my foot is swollen and bruised
    I was trampolining and landed awkwardly on my foot. 10 Minutes late it started swelling and was bruised and I find it difficault to walk on it.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 1, 2012, 06:19 AM
    You've sprained it.

Here is a basic guide to help you with it:
    How To Care For A Sprained Foot | LIVESTRONG.COM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Sore, bruised, swollen top of foot [ 0 Answers ]

Someone stepped on top of my food and it is swollen and bruised, some pain. Should I see a doctor?

Injured foot swollen and bruised [ 4 Answers ]

I recently dropped something heavy on my foot, and it is swollen and bruised, when I move my toes, it feels as if my bone is creaking. Do you think I need an x-ray?

Swollen and bruised rib [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 years old girl and I have just come back from holiday yesterday. On the holiday I was fine it wasn't until the Saturday I think I dne it, I went on a bunchy jump in the hotel, where the tie holding me on there was right under my chest, it didn't really hurt me, I just left in and enjoyed the...

Swollen & bruised... : ( [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, my boyfriend and I were having sex.. well I guess I got rough or something, but he said his penis was starting to hurt.. well we took off the condom and it was a little swollen.. well after a while we just thought he needed some time.. well about an hour later it started looking bruised and...

View more questions Search