Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kosr48 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 04:55 AM
    AutoCad same height text in view ports in different scale
    How to keep the text height same in viewports fit in different scales.

Check out some similar questions!

Why small scale firm still exist in most large scale firm [ 1 Answers ]

Why small scale firm still exist in the most large scale firm

Autocad text height rounds off [ 2 Answers ]

When using AutoCAD, I change the text height from the property box to 3/32", and it appears to change scale, however, if I click the property of that same text again, it is displayed at 1/8". Seems like the display is rounding to the nearest 1/6". How can this be displayed to what I have set? Thank...

AutoCAD Minimal Text Heights? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently a Drafting student learning everything about AutoCAD, but... I'm having trouble finding the smallest text height (which I believe is standard) that is legible that should ever be used on a drawing. Help would be great Thanks! :D

AutoCAD and VB [ 1 Answers ]

How to get the dimension , coordinates of the entity of AutoCAD drawing using Visual Basic . I am using filter property of select method of selectionset object... But its not happening.. Please send me the example code for the same.. Regards Sanjay

Autocad [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm using autocad 2000 with windows xp professional. After installing and upon opening the program I keep getting fatal error messages (exseption 77ectt?? ). The disk I'm usying is not original :o but it has worked for many other people. Suggestions please!! I have a test soon!! ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search