Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debra7058 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 04:54 AM
    Art projects for infants
    I am an infant teacher. I have to come up with art projects for my babies to do. It has to be process art rather than product art. I have a monthy theme this months theme is animal adventures. I need ideas on what to do. Anyone have any ideas?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 1, 2012, 04:58 AM
    I've never heard of an infant teacher. I do know infants are babies too young to walk.

I have no idea what type of art projects they could do at that age.

Toddlers, yes. Infants? I don't think so.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 1, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Let's see... for animals you could "dip" their hands in grey tempra paint then press them on to a piece of paper to make an elephant like this

Or colorful paint to make turkeys, like this

Infants, children one year of age or younger, will not be capable of doing this on their own. You and your assistant will have to do 100% of the work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3d art projects for junior cert? [ 0 Answers ]

On nature i.e. fruit,vegetables etc?? I need ideas?? By end of December ***.

I have an art deco clock by borin art products. The back says decra-tone any info? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a wall clock made by borin art products. The borin sticker on the back has this info, style number 15-115 (not sure about the " 5 " in the first set of numbers, here is what I am sure of.. Style number 1*-115 Under the sticker is a hand written number, 6130j5-2 It has a sticker from the...

Eczema on infants [ 2 Answers ]

My twins who are 10 months old both have Eczema and have had it since they were about 2 months old. I have tried everything for it and can't seem to fnd anything that is actually working. The doctor perscribed hydrocortisone but it doesn't seem to work all that great. What do I do?

Babies and infants [ 1 Answers ]

:)In what ways are we teaching babies not to be babies? If you believe we aren't, you may say so, but you must also place yourself in the natural child people's shoes, however briefly, and response from their perspective. Be sure to balance scholarly comments with opinions, and examples of where...

View more questions Search