Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PenguinCuttie Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 02:04 AM
    Froggy care
    I really need help. I have 4 frogs the size no bigger then a fingernail. The are a blacky colour with browny/golden patches. I know they're carnivores now, but I don't know what to feed them! What is the smallest insect there is cause I really need to feed them something the size of a pimple! So please, what can I feed them?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 1, 2012, 05:40 AM
    Likely bugs and insects, look like these:
    spring peeper
    ella-grace202 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 08:59 AM
    U could try giving them ants or maybe that won't be enough protein so maybe green flys or miniture beetles its up to you what you give them but I can't think of any more insects which are suitable for your frogs.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 1, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Maybe you could put some food down that attracts bugs/insects, He can go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

Why doesn't the courts care about the kids but only care about the exs [ 7 Answers ]

My ex lives at home with her mother brother and father and her two kids .one of them being mine . She can not work she can not drive she doesn't bathe or feed the kids cps goes over there once a week and says everything is fine what should I do . The courts don't care as long as they get there...

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

View more questions Search