Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tab77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 11:48 PM
    Am I being abused!
    I have been married three years and things are getting worse! He been drinking an taking pain pills! He calls me a whore non stop.
    He tells me what vehicle I have to drive. The other day he called me a uptight snobby ***** because I would not drink a beer while I was driving and had my children with me!
    Later that evening we had no kids he took a walk he was still mad from earlier he started push, and shoving me an while I am saying stop pushing me he would laugh the entire time!
    He says to me that I cry if the wind blows the wrong way! I started to bartend he making me tan, get my nails done and my hair also! He told me I better take off my wedding band! Which I refuse to do that. Then he make commebts how I get slapped by customers on my butt and I say those things are not tolerated! He says Whatever to me!
    I am to the point that I have tried and trie to make this work but he does not respect me, and I want my kids to grow up in a healthier environment!
    JoeyPate Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 11:59 PM
    Well my advice to you is just leave him and take the kids and get a better life. You shouldn't have to put up with that. That's what my mother did she left him because things didn't go well with her and my dad. Kind of similer to your story. So she took me and my sisters and left him half my life ago and ever since then things have been better for us. I recommend you do the same.
    guichons Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 12:00 AM
    Yes that is abuse! No man or no one has the right to treat you hat especially your husband! Its very wrong and may get worse. As time goes by. Its better to get out while you still can it would be hard but it will be healthy for you and your children... once it starts it'll never stop.even if he sorry over and over again
    vibhor25 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 02:08 AM
    I might not be old enough to give an advice bt if you want your kida to live in a good and healthier environment
    Then you need to keel them awah from all this and leave your husband.. else you might face problems in future or your kids might start disrespecting u
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 1, 2012, 03:40 AM
    From what you posted, not only abusive but controlling also.
    From pushing and shoving to hitting may only be a matter of time.
    He has no self-control, so perhaps controlling you is the next best thing.
    His behavior will certainly affect your children, they may see it as normal to disrespect you and others.
    And who's to say that he won't turn his attention to the children and do the same things to them when they begin to think and act for themselves.
    You have some choices to make and he needs help with his addictions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abused by their own [ 2 Answers ]

"Beaten and abused, but what if the bully is your own child? Many parents are living in fear of their children, but are too ashamed to ask for help, says a leading British charity. Why?" BBC News - Abused by their own children I see this happening in my own community in a smaller scale, but...

Am I being abused? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been married for 7yrs now, no kids and we live with my parents. We have gone through many ups and downs together and we are in our early thirties and still argue about the same things we did when we were first together... I was fat when my husband married me and I still am with an extra...

The ex used and abused. Now what to do? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys! Is anyone struggling with the WAY post break up/ my ex has come back and used/abused me again? Here's some background 3 year high school relationship Dumped me in late nov 2008 Got new girlfriend EARLY dec 2008 Went nc and deleted him May 2009 - think I'm over it so we slowly...

I'm being abused [ 2 Answers ]

I'm being abused by my mom since ever. I don't noe what is wrong with her but whenever I'm home she'll come up to me and hit, choke, pull me.. for no IN reason. My mom's name is phoua and she thinks she could control my life.. and every time after school I never want to come home and everyday I...

Like being abused [ 8 Answers ]

Yea so I'm trying to figure out why I like when my girlfriend hits me and hurts me both physically and mentally like calling me names like insulting me and I don't know its just hot to me and she wants to know why but I don't know either just wondering I anyone has some helpful suggestions

View more questions Search