Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mchenell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Finger nail broke inside my gel nail
    My finger nail broke in between my gel nail and its hurting really bad. Should I go into the E.R. My finger got swollen and I can't move it too much. Its my pinky. Please help me?
    JJAGGS Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Apr 30, 2012, 09:18 PM
    Definitely sounds like it is infected. Go to ER!! Don't wait for it may become worse, seriously, go to ER and get checked out.
    mchenell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 10:33 AM
    Thank You .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finger nail broke off [ 19 Answers ]

OK I was putting clothes in the dryer when I sliped and my fake fingernail got in between the frame of the door and it broke my real nail but the fake is still on. I don't know if I should try and take off the fake nail or leave it on until my real nail starts growing back. Please I need help it...

Finger Nail Infection [ 12 Answers ]

I think I have developed some kind infection in the fingernail of my left ring finger. The nail itself is not painful or discolored, but the skin along only the left side of the nail is very sore and tender and is red and slightly swollen, especially out closest to the tip of the finger, at the...

I broke my fake nail and riped my real nail of and now its infected what do I do now [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my older brother were play fighting and he ripped my fake nail of , its now bleeding but the nail is still attached... now it is infected what do I do ? Help me it really hurts by the way I'm 13 :(

Finger nail [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very sore fingernail and think it might be infected. What kind of doctor do I see to take care of this problem?

Finger nail moons [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what itmeans when your toe nail and finger nail moon get bigger and the nail is pale. The moons on my nails have increased to cover over half of my nails now. What causes that?

View more questions Search