Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petrus32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Basic traveling allowance
    I have a friend down in Malaysia,he have worked there,he is from usa,but he told me he will like to come to Norway,he told me he have his passport ticket and visa,but my question is do he need a basic traveling allowance?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 30, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Nope.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2012, 05:05 PM
    May I guess, you really don't know this person, they are not a real "friend" just a person who messaged or emailed you from some dating web site. ** or perhaps from email where they are going to do some business deal.

This travel allowance is part of a normal scam they run, to get money and never show up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic Traveling Allowance [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need to pay the basic traveling allowance if you are an eu citizen and moving to Sweden?

UK to USA Basic Traveling Allowance [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who is in the UK, but an American citizen, and he is trying to get home but has to pay a traveling allowance. Why and What is it?

Basic traveling allowance [ 1 Answers ]

I have someone that has gone to London from the US (US CITIZEN) booked a return flight with Emirates has a 4 hour layover in Dubai before returning to JFK in New York. He was told that he needed a $1,000 BTA before they would allow him to fly Problem is he doesn't have a 1,000. His wallet was lost...

View more questions Search