Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MontanaBoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 11:34 AM
    Security for dlink DIR-655
    I did not establish a secure password for my wireless router when I installed it. Now with a move, I want to add the security to my dlink DIR-655 router. Help!

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher 655.15829 stuck in diagnostic mode [ 6 Answers ]

The dishwasher seems stuck in a diagnostic mode. I took off the kick plate, there were no directions to reset. I read it was Sanidry, and air dry, several times, but nothing happened. Under the Sense display that usually shows time, shows four led bars, If I press Normal wash one of bars reacts...

What replaced D-Link Dir 625? [ 0 Answers ]

AS I understand D link had replaced router model dir 625. Do you know what it was replaced with?

Kenmore dishwasher 655.15829 stuck in diagnostic mode [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 655 -15829 dish washer that looks like it is stuck in a diagnostic mode. Under the Sense display 4 bars are lit, and they go on and off by pressing different mode buttons. I took the kick plate off, there no directions for a reset, and I have not been able to find the button...

Where in Johannesburg is this range Telkom Number 011 655 7313 [ 0 Answers ]

Where in Johannesburg is this range Telkom Number 011 655 7313

Kenmore Elite dishwasher 655 [ 0 Answers ]

We have started experiencing a problem with our Kenmore Elite 655.15982 dishwasher. Each time we close the door, NoHeatDry/Lock lid would go on immediately. If you touch it, then LockOn lid would go on. Then no other buttons would respond. And often both NoHeatDry and LockOn indicators would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.