Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2012, 11:34 AM
    Google Marketing Crap
    I Love Google Earth, Their search engine and most of their stuff.
    However, I Hate the constant and repeaded harassing to put me Front Page with their search. I repeatedly ask them to stop, But Google Corporate has NO control of their jerkoff Marketers.
    They have googles of complaints, No one can make them stop,
    Did they get sold to another Country?

I actually gave in last year and said I would try for a Month free. They gave it to a Company similar to my Companies name, didn't help me at all. When I told them about it, they said they can fix this for me if I Pay them $150 per Month. What JERKS.
    It cost people money on their cellphones for time. It is the equivalent of STEALING.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

Am I the only one who noticed this crap? [ 10 Answers ]

Have you ever seen those commercials for the acne/hyperpigmentation fade creams (non of which work) on TV? But these woman who are all upset because they have a mark on their face, and I'm looking at the TV like... what marks!! There's nothing there!! Do you know I would kill to have theire...

Oh crap. [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time a couple weeks ago and I think I'm pregnant.. We were idiots and didn't use protection. I'm only 17 and am scared to death to talk to my parents. He's being so sweet about it and telling me everything will be okay and even though this isn't the way we...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.