Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chiradeep View Post
    Thanks for pointing out. I didn't mean avoiding the problem but any bad thoughts. I corrected it.

I don't teach avoidance, please don't misinterprete my statements.

What type of counselling do you do? Religious?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chiradeep View Post
    But death is not a solution because death will open up another life. Are you ready for that life? If not then you need to work out for this life and also for the life to come after death.
    Chiradeep, you need to understand that this is a global website. Not everyone here believes in your beliefs and it is not recommended that we place our beliefs on others. Many don't believe in the afterlife, as you might.

If you are a counselor, as you say you are, you will keep your advice culturally diverse. You should not impose your beliefs on anyone as we all have different beliefs.
    NDE PTSD Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 08:18 PM
    This is for the people who read this post as this women has not replied for months. I died and suffocated to death in my own blood. I clinically died three times during this trauma from a stab wound to my heart. Not many people come back from an event like that but I did. The death process is a very brutal horrific experience. To say I just want it to end is just the beginning. Our bodies want to live and it fights to survive. Suicide is death and a selfish act. To ask you not to kill yourself because of the pain you cause others is moot. I ask you not to kill yourself because of the pain you cause your body and yourself trying to breath and survive. Death is a messed up thing when your trying to survive. You just don't go to sleep and its over, you die and you go through the horrific death process and pain of dying.
    JessicaW8 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Please get help. You are crying out for help and people will help you. I know about this situation I have been there before. Once you get help you will love life and look down on these thoughts. I know sounds it sounds like a lie but it really will happen once you recover. Please ask for help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but jus [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but just empty reaches I have no pains in stomach just the going to be sick feeling, my breasts are sore at the sides and front and are sore to touch could I be pregnant please help? Oh and did have unprotected sex a few...

Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living [ 1 Answers ]

Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter

I'm so sick of living. I wish it would all just end. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been really depressed recently. Things just keep getting worse and worse. I moved out to Long Island on my own for the first time with my best friend from HS, but things didn't work out and I moved back with my mom. My brother who had been living here took my old room, and my bed. Since I was...

Sick and tired of living in fear. [ 3 Answers ]

This may sound, well, strange. But I have a fear of fainting. This is not a small fear, by any means, in fact, it's taking over my life. I'm afraid to leave my bed. I think about it 24/7! I can't go out, I can't get a job, I'm freaking out all the time. It is sooo bad that I'm even starting to...

View more questions Search