Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sucessb4u Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 05:36 AM
    Please Tell me the Title
    I saw a movie which I SUPPOSE is of 1970's or 1980's viewing the video clarity

" The opening scene starts in a boat when the heroine who stands in the balcony sees the staring hero & then moves inside

the hero follows her the camera follows them when the sex scene is shown.

Later she tells him to take it easy & moves away.

After few days the hero finds her address & goes to her when she stays in another room & arranges a tv in front of him & starts a strip.later she comes out of the beside room & have sex

After few days she ties him up pours honey on him licks it up & have sex.

The next morning hero wakes up to see him untied & on floor.

Next they go to a restaurant.They go to a room where heroine removes his dress,wears it & goes away leaving him nude & with her dress.He wears the dress & moves away from the restaurant.

Later in the heroines room she ties his eyes with a cloth & while kissing him invites a negro into the room hoping for a threesome i guess.

But the hero notices a 3rd person & removes the cloth from his eyes & tries to obstruct the negro.

But as the negro is strong comparatively he hits him , the heroine orders the negro to move away from the room.

The hero is hurt mentally so he too leaves from the room.

in the final scene the hero goes to the house of the lady to whom he is engaged.

In the movie the hero has spectacles.....

The heroine looks like Demi Moore(Similar to Demi Moore Depicted in "No Small Affair")

THIS IS STORY I REMEMBER PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME.
    sucessb4u Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2018, 11:41 AM
    11 days 11 nights
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 6, 2018, 02:47 PM
    Glad you found it. Never heard of it though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Deed Sale Title Question... Marketable title? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I was wondering if anybody was familiar with titles from tax deed sales. I am a beginner to the topic, but just was looking for some advice from some of you real-estate savvy experts out there. My question is about the title of a deed bought from a tax sale... How do you find out...

Title never filed on rental property purchased decades ago -- quiet title action? [ 3 Answers ]

My father owns rental property which he is trying to sell. He has owned it for years (decades). He had a buyer and during the transaction learned that his real estate attorney (long since deceased) never filed the deed/title. He no longer has the paperwork from that transaction. Does he need to...

Need title and date for the following Pearl Jam song/title not based on chorus (?) [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of this Pearl Jam song... I only could discern this chorus and there is no song listing with these words... any pointers would be appreciated. It was definitely Eddie Vedder singing this " It's a big... a big heart sun Beating ina big sky.. in a big heart world Said...

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

View more questions Search