Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SilverootRacoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 08:56 PM
    What is this girl thinking?
    There is a girl I have liked since high school. In high school, I told her I liked her a few times. (I think 3 times, probably doesn't help) She once said she could never love me, so I moved on. Then I realized I couldn't move on and I still liked her. It's confusing, because she will still invite me to hang out and have fun with friends. SO my question is, why would she want to be my friend after such events, and does inviting me mean she has even the slightest feeling for me?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 09:00 PM
    She wants to be friends with you but it sounds like she has no romantic interest in you.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2012, 09:35 PM
    She has no feelings for you, move on.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Apr 29, 2012, 10:14 PM
    Hanging out with a group of friends doesn't mean she has romantic interest in you.

Move on.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2012, 07:55 AM
    You got to learn that being friends and being romantic with someone is a very very different ball game.
    My advice is to cut off contact with her because you being around her just sounds very painful you need time to heal and focus on moving on bud or you will be stuck on her for a long time!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 30, 2012, 08:56 AM
    A hang out buddy is hardly a romance so forget it. Never say you can't move on because you can if you accept that her feelings are not the same as yours, and will never be.

Say you don't want to, that's accurate, but doesn't change the simple FACT that you have too. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE but to move on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl is thinking of breaking up with me. What do I do [ 66 Answers ]

My girl and I have been together for 15 months and she's thinking of breaking up with me. One night she went to a party and when she came back she thought I was mas(I wasn't) and now she thinks io don't trust her, which I do. I can't sleep and I have a throwing up feeling all the time, I love this...

The girl that I like is thinking of moving in with her ex. [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone believe in signs? Either a show comes on with the similar situation that you are in, fortune cookie, something that keeps reminding you about a certain person etc... do you think you should act on the signs or follow what your heart feels? Thanks pheniox01

What's this girl thinking? [ 5 Answers ]

Pretty straight forward situation just curious to as to what you all think. Im 22, finishing up school, and so is she. We had a class together that's how we met. After about a month or two I invited her out to a concert, we both had a really good time. I haven't had that good of a time on a...

Started thinking about a girl [ 3 Answers ]

At the beginning of the year I sarted seeing a girl. But she ended it befire it got seriouse. Recently I started thinking about her again (I don't no why), then a work colleague asked me about her this week, and I'm thinking about her more, now I really don't no what to do. What suggestion do...

View more questions Search