Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iiQra Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 03:19 PM
    What's next?USCIS?
    What's the next step after approved I 130?

Check out some similar questions!

How can I know my papers were presented in USCIS [ 0 Answers ]

My husband receive action of notice from USCIS about his application to residence visa on oct 12th 2010, I thought he presented mine too but later on December he filed divorce and said he didn't filed mine. As I can't believe everything he says I would like to know how can I confirm mine were not...

Uscis home visits [ 1 Answers ]

A uscis immigration officer visits my home to check if my marriage is bona-fide. He was happy to see us together & he advised that my case would be approved within 4 to 6 weeks. Its been 4 weeks & still haven't heard anything from them. Should I be worried about my case being denied? Has anyone...

L1-A visa - When to notify USCIS [ 1 Answers ]

I am on L1-A visa from company C1. Couple of months ago my company C1 was taken over by company T1. T1 has several subsidiaries. Now I get salary from company S1 which is a subsidiary of T1. My question is : 1) Am I out of status as far as my visa L1-A is concerned? 2) If not then, do I...

What is penalty for leaving the US? When in processby USCIS? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, my mother is a permanent resident and she claimed my brother, 15, and myself, 19, last year on February of 2007. But it seems to take more than two years so my parents decided to go back to our country so I can start college. We bought the tickets for the coming July 17. My Question, Do I...

USCIS Appointment Notice for Biometrics [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got a ASC appointment notice from USICS to capture my biometrics. They asked me to bring my notice letter along with my Passport. I just want to know about the process. Will it just be to capture my fingerprints or will there be any kind of personal interview. If yes, what they are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.