Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banana6 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Constitution and literature
    I am writing a paper on how literature shapes our morals. I was wondering if the Holy Bible counted as a piece of literature and if the U.S. Constitution counted as well?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 09:50 AM
    Yes, both would be forms of literature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Its all about literature [ 1 Answers ]

What are the ways to write an introductory paragraph of a thesis?

What is literature? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Eagleton tries to find a definition of literature. In a part of "what is literature?", he says: It was language made strange and because of this entrangement, the everyday world was also suddenly made unfamiliar. In the routines of everyday speech, our perceptions of and responses to reality...

Literature Stories [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all!! Im new here, anyway can some one please recommend good literature stories, cause I'm studying English and I don't want to sound stupid and don't know a thing in literature stories! Thank you

British Literature [ 4 Answers ]

How does Alfred, Lord Tennyson’s (1809-1892) poems reflect the concerns of the Victorian age? Such as concerns with industrialization and progress, Darwinism, moral uprightness, and a sense of loss? If possible, provide Tennyson’s poems as examples. How does William Wordsworth’s (1770-1850)...

Literature [ 3 Answers ]

Trivia: What book did the author himself have to pay to have published? Walden, by Thoreau, Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman, Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce, or The Wasteland by T.S. Eliot?

View more questions Search