Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1NUGGET Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Navajo jewelry questions & answers
    I have a lg tourquoise bolo tie that measures 3.3/4 by 3.1/8.extremely high detailed. Probably and indian dancer. It has silver double wingsas though flying. It has ten pcs tourquoise with two small coral eyes. On the back it has the initials b.l.

It is very similar to a famous PC by helen long, but seems to have more detail. I believe it is a very, very expensive PC.

Any idea on who the artist is. And how expensive ?

Thank you for your help.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone have information on Navajo silversmith Rose Chee & her jewelry? Anything? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have information on Navajo silversmith Rose Chee & her vintage turquoise and sliver jewelry? Do you know if she is still alive and making jewelry? Where can her work be purchased (I have searched the internet and found very little)?

Navajo jewelry [ 0 Answers ]

Who is Renae Blackgoat?

Navajo jewelry - does it need to be signed to have value? [ 4 Answers ]

My mother-in-law and her husband lived in Arizona for many years. During that time (about 50 years ago) they purchased quite a bit of Navajo jewelry. She gave us 3 pieces - an eagle bolo with coral and turqoise, a watch with coral, black onyx and turqoise on both sides of the band, and a turqoise...

Navajo Jewelry by Angeline Miller [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any details about this artist? I recently got one of her pieces and have not been able to find any history on her. I would really appreciate any info you have on her. She does work in silver. Thank you. Anna

Navajo Jewelry [ 3 Answers ]

Any information concering either Helen or Donna Chee, Navajo silversmiths producing pieces in the late 1960's- 1970's Thxs AzPete

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.