Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    physic Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2012, 02:33 AM
    physics: Origin of all physical forces - Estakhr's Constant
    Only a few weeks ago I would challenge these theories based on the evidence we can find on social media.
    "newton's universal gravitational constant actually is NOT constant"
    newton's universal gravitational constant actually is NOT constant
    Newton's Universal Gravitational Constant Actually is NOT Constant

according to explanation: "Estakhr's Constant
    is a kind of cosmic limits and suitable conversion factor that is able to transform units of mass square to units of force .

that is same then force of a photon will be that is maximum force!

The amazing thing that rocked my world it is that this theory is able to unified all physical forces in one theory!
    When you multiply number by the Estakhr's constant . Estakhr's constant Will become Estakhr's Constant increased:

in this theory planck's length and also Newton's Gravitational constant actually are not constant. For example planck's length is Estakhr's length when speed parameter is close to zero, but not zero:

so Newton's Gravitation constant could not be constant and actually is Estakhr's Gravitation when speed parameter is close to zero but not zero:

Estakhr Gravitation is Floating between the two values of speed parameter
    which means Newton's Universal Gravitational Constant, may not be a constant.
    this is Estakhr's General Relation of Force:

so Gravitational force will be Estakhr's General Relation of Force when the speed parameter is close to zero but not zero

and the electrostatic force will be Estakhr's General Relation of Force when the speed parameter is close to fine structure constant :

now the question, is theory correct?
    for example for F=1000N:

May 2, 2012, 05:07 PM
    According to Estakhr, Ahmad Reza (MG13 - Talk detail)Title: Newton's universal gravitational constant actually is NOT constant. when the Newtonian constant of gravitation is NOT constant which means not even Planck's Length is NOT constant and also all measurements with the source of gravitational constants are NOT constant
    just like:

May 10, 2012, 04:46 PM

this equation proof that Estakhr's Gravitational Force is correct!.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Origin of Gas constant R? [ 3 Answers ]

Why is the R used for the ideal gas constant? What does R stand for? Who came up with R?

Even more physics 11-forces [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone who can explain how to do these questions, your help is much appretiated! 1) If you use a horizontal force of 30.0N to slide a 12.0kg wooden crate across a floor at a constant velocity, what is the coefficient of sliding friction between crate and floor? The answer is supposed to be...

More physics 11- forces [ 1 Answers ]

When you drop a 0.40kg apple, earth exerts a force on it that accelerates it at 9.8m/s squared toward earths surface. According to newtons third law, the apple must exert an equal and opposite force on earth. If the mass of earth is 5.98 times 10 to the power of 24 kg, what is the magnitude of...

Physics 11: forces [ 1 Answers ]

I'm really stuck on this problem. The answer is supposed to be 3.3m/s squared A 10.0 kg mass, m1, on a frictionless table is accelerated by a 5.0kg mass hanging over the edge of the table. What is the acceleration of the mass along the table?

Physics forces [ 2 Answers ]

Alrite in my g.11 3u course Im kind of lost. Here are some word problems that I have the answer key to but I have no idea how to get the answer... if anyone can help id be very grateful 1, a shell of mass 1.00 kg is discharged with a speed of 4.5 * 102 m/s from a gun having a barrel of length...

View more questions Search