Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ed Man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 02:24 AM
    A software to move data in windows
    Hello so I want to know is there any software to copy/move both files and folders with the same attributes as the original file/folder?( such as date created, date modified etc). You see if you use window default app it will create a new folder by the same name so the new folder creating date will be the same day as you are doing copy operations. But I have so many folders and folders in folders and files in the folders and need to move them because changing my OS so I need your help.OS is windows though. Thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 05:00 AM
    Have you looked at software like duplicate file detective?

Duplicate File Detective Software - Find and Remove Duplicate Files

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer registration and data compilation software? [ 1 Answers ]

I am working for an NGO in a developing country that takes online registrations of volunteers but in the format of an emailed word document. We would like to have some kind of online program linked to our website that the volunteers can enter the data into and then the relevant data (date of birth,...

Data Conversion Software [ 1 Answers ]

Can the hours to develop software that converts data from a retired system to a new one be capitalized? This was part of a bigger project to integrate an acquired company. As additional acquisitions occur, the software will be reused. Many of the accounting codes mention that it is in certain...

Freeware Data Recovery Software [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to recover date from a pen drive from which the file system itself has been corrupted and the system is asking for formatting it even having data in it? Are there any free (freeware) Data Recovery Software? If yes, which is the best?

Data Recovery Software suggestions? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, looks like I'm hosed. I once sent a HD for data recovery and it cost me $600. I've googled data recovery software and am overwhelmed with the options. Do any of you know of an app that you know is good? Thanks!

View more questions Search