Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrazyDaisyLou Posts: 194, Reputation: 7

Apr 28, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Metal angel lamp statue
    Does anyone know if there is a place online that I can start searching for this statue? We have this really heavy metal angel statue that my mom wants to know more about, but I'm not sure where to start looking. She thinks it might be an antique. I think it was a lamp at one time. It has electrical wires going through it. He's standing on the balls of his toes on one foot, reaching toward the sky with the opposite hand. Wings on his back and a cloth wrapping around and covering part of his body. There is a black band on the arm that isn't reaching out, and there are some flower heads and I think a torch on the ground at his feet, but I'm not sure about the torch. I thought that maybe it might be a statue of Lucifer, as he was the angel of light. The bottom isn't there, and I checked it out but I can't find a name on it or any type of symbol. Thanks
    CrazyDaisyLou Posts: 194, Reputation: 7

Apr 28, 2012, 07:37 PM
    Metal angel lamp statue (photos)
    Couldn't figure out how to post pics in my first post
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I run a 2 lamp fixture with a 4 lamp ballast? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought some Lithonia fixtres from HD with GESB electronic ballasts. They don't Physically hum but do cause a lot of interference with FM reception. Since I do a lot Of FM tuner alignments, these were unacceptable. I phoned Lithonia (actually Accupro - the 1-800 number is right on the...

Where can I get an alien baby lamp?the xeno lamp [ 4 Answers ]

I have been looking for the alien xeno lamp for a while I really want one bad but I can find a store or online where I can find one if you know or if you have one for sale notify me and most likely ill buy it :p

Cannot Reset Lamp Timer Following New Lamp Insatllation [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced LCD lamp in my panasonic TV (pt-44lcx65). I get a message on my screen to reset timer and the lamp light on the front of the TV is still on. The replacement buld is a dlp (bp96-00224j). The instructions that came with the lamp refer me to the manual for timer reset and the manual refers...

Outside metal lamp casing reads hot-low voltage leaks through-troubleshooting? [ 5 Answers ]

My mother is attached to a hard sought and found outside wall mount lamp above her garage. The metal lamp case sets off my current indicator as much as 110-120 volts do. I knew we have touched it in the past with no consiquences unknowing it was a bit hot. So the voltage leaking into it is low....

View more questions Search