Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alansalmon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Garden pests
    I live in the canary islands and I have lots of pests in my plants,can you help me get rid of them, the main kind are white and are similar to the grey ones in england that like the damp and they roll up into a ball.

Check out some similar questions!

I've tried everything how do I get rid of these pests [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has had scabies and lice for almost three months. I've cleaned and scoured and bleached and washed and quarantied and numerous other things. We've used over the counter meds and prescription meds then spent three hours picking them out one by one. Then about two weeks later the...

Laws on repairs and pests [ 1 Answers ]

We just rented an apartment, well everything seemed fine until we were there for a week. Now we notice that there are roaches, and ants in closets and cabinets, besides for that we don't have an oven that works, I thought that in the state of pa it is a law that they provide you with a working...

Pests in the home [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a 32 year old home and it seems that the interior walls contain an infestation of roaches. What is the best way to get rid of them. It also seems that a rat or mice lived in the home while it was vacant. What can I do to make sure they don't return, without using harmful...

Pit Bulls are pests! [ 101 Answers ]

To me the pit bulls are pests. I can't walk down an alley without worrying about getting bitten. When I see anything resembling a pit bull on a leash I am forced to take evasive action. In my opinion, they should be bred out of existence. Why aren't they?

Indoor pests [ 1 Answers ]

We recently had a second sump pump installed in the ground level of our home. There has been a excessive amount of crickets. How do we rid of them so we can enjoy the family space on our lower level?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search