Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracy.drabble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 07:21 AM
    At what age do you have to be in The U.K. To live with a grandparent?
    My niece is 12 years old and lives with her Father and his partner in The U.K. But she want's to live with her Maternal Grandmother. Is she old enough to do that?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2012, 08:01 AM
    She's old enough to live wherever a Judge decides she can live. It's not her choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do You Equalize Being Grandparent and Step-Grandparent [ 4 Answers ]

We have a son that was divorced about 5 years ago, he gave us two precious granddaughters. He met a woman a few years ago and married her, she has two children by her first husband. Here is our problem. We have always been close to our granddaughters and have enjoyed them since they were born. ...

Age for diciding where to live [ 4 Answers ]

At what age can a child decide where he wants to live and whome he/she lives with

What age can I choose where to live? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm 13 and my parents are split up... im stuck living wit my mom... and things aren't working out?? Will I be able to move wit my dad or grandma? Or am I stuckin living wit my mom?? :confused::confused:

Age at which you can decide who you want to live with. [ 2 Answers ]

I want to go to kent schools to further my education instaed of stow and I will have to partly live with my dad to do so, which I have no problem with. I want to know how old you have to be to decide which parent you want to live with.

View more questions Search