Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angie1947 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 07:02 AM
    How do I know if my brooch is gold
    I have a lovely brooch that has a number 20591 on the back it is very shiny and very good quality with little Diamante around a grey pearl I don't know if it is gold
    angie1947 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 07:03 AM
    Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brooch [ 1 Answers ]

I received a brooch from my dad which was originally my grandmas from america, she had died and left it to me but I know nothing about it, where it came from what its made of, etc. it has 2 marks on the back one says 10K and the other is a symbol which I can't find anywhere, it looks nearly like...

What does the mark 9 R(in reverse) K mean on an amber and gold brooch? [ 0 Answers ]

What does the mark 9 R(in reverse) K mean on an amber and gold brooch?

Value of brooch [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have an old brooch or pendant (not sure which it is) which I got from my great nana, I was wondering if it is worth anything and how much. I did a Google search and only came across one which has the same picture but different shape.

Meaning of makers hallmark on 18kt gold brooch [ 1 Answers ]

My store has 2- 18kt yellow gold pins or brooches w/ HR on back they are both insects or bees my boss has owned them for thirty plus years. One has all diamonds and the other has sapphire and diamonds. What does the hr stand for?

View more questions Search