Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knader Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 05:18 AM
    H1 visa extension
    My name is Karim Nader. I have been on H1 visa since Sept 2009. I will be filling for an extension very soon. I have a question to ask: I have been paid less than what was stated in my H 1 filling documents because the company that I work for took a big financial loss in 2010. My concern is that would that affect getting the extension approved? Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Extension [ 1 Answers ]

If I want to apply for filing my taxes, what is the form I require to fill. Also I am planning to apply my taxes and apply for my wife tax Id number. If I file for extension, Do can I file for my wife tax ID later when I file taxes? What is the new deadline

Tax extension [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cut off date to send a tax extension.

Extension on my visitors visa [ 3 Answers ]

I applied for an extension on my 6 months visitors visa in Feb 08, my visitors visa was 'till end of March 08. I have not received a reply from Immigration, just an acknowledgement that they recd my application and they will get back to me. I should just check the status of my application online....

Cable TV extension [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have cable TV and wish to move the TV to the other side of the room. I have been told you can't buy the cable from the stores and it is a job for the cable TV supplier. I only want to move the box and TV about 12 feet and have been told this will cost me about 80 pounds or 180 usd. This...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.