Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Azharta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Testing pipe joint integrity for a hot tapping branch connection
    We have a hot tapping in a steam line of 12inch with 130deg temp and at a pressure of 14 barg.the branch connection is 6inch.which is the method to perform hydrotesting for the branch connection

Check out some similar questions!

Tapping into ABS Pipe [ 1 Answers ]

Under the basement concrete floor is a 4 Inch diameter ABS sewer pipe. I am renovating and would like to add a 1 1/4 inch ABS sink drain to it. I can only access the top of the pipe. Is there any way to do this?

Tapping into pvc pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I can't get into a close space around a pvc pipe to place new fittings but would like to 'tap' into the existing 2" line, is there a solid method?

Tapping into 2" copper pipe [ 5 Answers ]

In my basement, I'm putting in two laundry hookups. There is already a 2" copper pipe tapped into a stack that runs the length of the room, about 24'. There is one copper T (2", 1.5", 2") already welded into the 2" drain pipe and has a trap with 1.5" standpipe. I want to add a 2" along the same...

Very small leak at solder joint of hot water pipe [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am concerned about a small leak (very small drip) at a solder joint of a hot water pipe. Should I have a plumber come and re-solder the joint or is there a produce I can purchase that will safely stop the leak. Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Tapping in new drain pipe to old sewer pipe [ 2 Answers ]

I want to install a new tub and shower in my basement. The old shower in the basement drained through a pvc pipe that ran on top of the basement floor directly to our floor drain. I have excavated a channel from the proposed tub site to the sewer pipe running from the first floor toilet to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.