Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noduhpoduh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Keep bending my arms on my back hand spring (tumbling cheer)
    I can do it by myself and I practice on a mattress on the ground so I can perfect it and stuff but I sit back into it and my arms hit the ground and they collapse and my head slightly touches the mattress and I flip over and land on my feet! I keep trying these "blocking shoulders" drills like the handstand and you jump with your hands and hit the floor know any other drills? I used to have a really good back hand spring last year I just re-learned this and I can't find out how to do it. I don't take tumbling classes, I don't plan to I'm self taught. Don't direct me to a spot or coach because I don't need a spot, I won't say I don't need a coach but all I need is this backhandspring. I can do it in perfect form on the trampoline too. Please answer this. If you can't, please direct me to another "answers" site on the web. Preferably cheer related.
    Noduhpoduh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 08:31 PM
    **** the world i can never get an answer no matter where i go
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 08:34 PM
    You did your best to tell anyone and everyone how to answer, so now no one will answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little bumps on back of legs and arms? [ 8 Answers ]

I don't exactly know what these are... my mom said that it could be exema or something. I have read that people get rid of them in the summer, but mine never go away. I've had them for about 4 years, and I'm honestly sick of them. Please don't hesitate to help me. :)

I have pins and needle like sensations in my arms and legs and sometimes in my back [ 0 Answers ]

I have pins and needles in my arms and legs and down my back, I am generally just flat out uncomfortable in my own skin it almost feels like laying in a bed that someone has left crumbs in. is this normal during pregnancy or should I see my doctor?

Dark spots on my back and arms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi since I was about 11yrs old I had small size pimples on my back as wells my upper arms. Now the pimples seem to disappear but they left black spots on my entire back as well as on my arms. And I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get rid of them and be able to ware open back tops...

Little bumps on the back of arms. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently noticed I have little bumps on the back of my arms, you can't really even see them but they are just not smooth like they used to be. I remember a friend of mine in high school had this happen to her so I know I'm not alone but I don't know how to treat it! Does anyone know what...

How to get ex of 7 years back in my arms? [ 30 Answers ]

Well I had been with my now ex for 7 years.. everything started great, we moved across the country together and got our own appt. over the course of our relationship (both now 26) we had broken up quite a few times but shortly later got back together.. every time I ask my friends or family for...

View more questions Search