Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madathlete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 03:50 PM
    Is my finger broken or sprained?
    Playing soccer and got kicked in the left hand, my pinky is swollen, purple and really hurts. It is also a bit crooked and has a bump on both the second and third knuckle. All answers are appreciated. Thank you for answering.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Since I can't do an x-ray, I can't tell you for certain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken finger [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years male recently broke my pinky finger at a 70 degree angle from the middle joint up to my knucle. I done so playing basketball and I'm in a cast for 8 weeks. My question is when my cast is off can I give basketball 100 percent or will I want to take it easy due to a possible re-break...

Finger broken? Strained? Does it matter? [ 8 Answers ]

After wrestling with my son yesterday, my pinky finger was sore - at the tip and the joint closest to the tip. I could make a fist with just a little pain. Within a couple hours it was black and blue, much more swollen and very painful. I'm wearing a splint on it to keep it immobilized. I'd...

Is my foot broken or just sprained? [ 1 Answers ]

Well on Saturday after I had come home from church, I had gotten out of my car and as soon as I stood up, there was a sharp pain to my left foot. But I didn't think much of it. As I began to walk normally, there was that constant sharp pain as I was walking. Almost as if something was stabbing my...

Broken Finger? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I fractured my finger 3 weeks ago and it got caught in someone's earhole today in football practice. It hurt worse than last time, but in a different spot. Last time, it was chipped in the second knuckle, and now it hurts in between the first and second knuckle. It is bruised on the spot where...

Broken baby finger [ 4 Answers ]

best way to care for broken baby finger, happened 5 days ago, had x-rays, meds, splint, hurts likes mad.:confused:

View more questions Search