Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snoop1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Eye health
    Yesterday I lit the grill but left the gas on to long and it blew back in my face burning my eyes.Will my eye color fade or turn black.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Did your eyelashed get singed or burn off? Is the skin around your eyes or on your face burned? Is your vision affected?

Your eye color will not fade or turn black but you need to seek out an ophthalmologist for an exam to see if there was any damage to the corneas, or your eyes in general. Please do this as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health [ 3 Answers ]

Question: Is it possible to get HIV/AIDs through saliva? Why or why not?

Health [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any advice on preventing dark under eye circles??

Health [ 2 Answers ]

I have these following symptoms overwieght, unable to conceive, heavy periods, missed periods. I have had blood tests and urinaliysis done that resulted normal I lost 30 lbs. and My periods became regular but still have other symptoms plus gained the weight back is it possible that I could have...

My health [ 2 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone good for women and what r the side feects for Corticosteroid? Please answer me!:confused:

Health [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV last year. I am really concerned that I might have vaginal cancer. I show all signs of having this type of cancer, but I don't know. I am experiencing other symptoms as well, such as my hair is coming out every time I brush my hair. Sometimes I am full of enegy and at other...

View more questions Search