Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galano123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 01:23 PM
    I want to sell clothes through Facebook page..
    I saw many pages on Facebook... I want to do same.. I want to sale clothes from pakistan to abroad... but how can I get customers?? I mean what is the procedure of ordering...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 27, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Credit cards through a 'merchant account' at your bank.
    Paypal, but it's not available in Pakistan, so try Paisapay, which I think is the India version of Paypal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I sell clothes through my Facebook page.Do I need to register a business (UK)? [ 5 Answers ]

I love clothes,buy loads and loads of them and recently I opened a Facebook fan page through which I sell ladies clothes. It is a hobby but obviously I am making an income from it now. I do it in the evenings as I have a full time job. Most of my 'customers' are my friends. Do I need to register...

Bug on my Facebook page? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I've noticed that no admin of my page can post on the page... it says an error that "opps....something went wrong.....we are working on this to get it fixed" not even status can be uploaded and fans can also not post something... on uploading an image it says failed to upload... I have...

Facebook error in page [ 2 Answers ]

Facebook error in page Will I do have an vista Recently when I open Facebook.. I can't open my profile.. it alert a messege down at the left.. done with errors in page.. and don't show anything.. When you open others profile.. it display the info.. vertically... Any way I am suspecious I...

Facebook page (not group). [ 7 Answers ]

Note that National Geographic's Facebook page images link directly to nationalgeographic.com. National Geographic | Facebook How do they do that? I've not found it in the help section...

View more questions Search