Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cojerroche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 10:28 AM
    Golf tees
    Where would I get info. About the golf tee industry and how much it is worth annually?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Google it like this. Let me google that for you Review the results and click on the ones that seem to fit your question, not all will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Questions about ABS sanitary tees and piping [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any rules as to how far tees and other couplings and connections have to be from each other? I have a drain tee that is leaking and I need to replace it with a new tee. The problem is there is another tee right below it like 2" so if I cut the tee at the top and get a new tee to put in...

VW Golf [ 3 Answers ]

We have a VW Golf Estate 1800 turbo 20 valve, manufactured in 2001. When the car goes over 40,000 revs it starts to cough, splutter and judders. The timing seems wrong somehow. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Tigers tees [ 2 Answers ]

Taking a wee break from the golf course, Tiger Woods drives his new Mercedes into an Irish gas station. An attendant greets him in typical Irish manner, unaware who the golf pro is... "Top o' the mornin to ya". As Tiger gets out of the car, two tees fall out of his pocket. "So what are those...

UPC - Use of Tees in Horizontal vent [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone: Where a vertical vent meets a horizontal vent in a Tee, does the code require a San-Tee? TIA

View more questions Search