Ask
    ssrjimmy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 10:21 AM
    What is the code for dishwasher air gaps
    What is the code for dishwasher air gaps
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 10:50 AM
    Varies from state to state. Where are you? Most of us would rather option to use a high loop in the drain hose before it connects to the drain of garbage disposal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Code for dishwasher air gap [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find out if Texas requires a dishwasher air gap, or if a high loop is all that is required?

Dishwasher code [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dishwasher and I want to know how I can reset the code can you help

What to do about 1" gaps around dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I just purchased a new dishwasher and had it installed. It is a standard sized dishwasher but there are 1" gaps between the dishwasher and the cabinets. Does anyone have any suggestions on how best to fix this? It just doesn't look good. Can you use molding or something? Thanks!

Code 33 air conditioner blows warm air [ 2 Answers ]

a/c blows warm air.. I checked and replaced my filters and vents(as best I could).is there another way or better yet. Can someone pont me in the right direction for other things to check... the blower and everything else appears to be working fine. The wheel spins.. Any help or guidance would be...

Studor air gaps [ 2 Answers ]

I have checked out the Studor web site that Speedball reccomends and they say you can use their air gap and not go through the roof with the vent stack. Unless I missed it I haven't found any mention in any of the threads on here about venting this way. We are almost ready to go through the roof...

View more questions Search