Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soniya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 01:13 AM
    Irregular period
    Hi,

My period is very irregular now I want baby. Could I get the baby?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2007, 01:52 AM
    How old are you is the first question?

Secondly -

Yes, even with an irregular period it is possible to become pregnant. It may take longer. You need to see your ob/gyn first. They will be able to council you further. They will examine you as well to make sure everything is normal before going ahead with any plans to have a child.

Joe
    Fallenangelss Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 09:55 PM
    I do have to say it is possible. I always had irregular periods, and I have 3 babies. Lol Even when I was on birth control they were not regular, I guess my body is very different. Anyway, it is possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period? [ 5 Answers ]

HI,I have been charting my period dates from March 2006.Do I have irregular periods? When will I possibly ovulate? Date Cycle Length 11-Mar 13-Apr 33 18-May 35 20-Jun 33 23-Jul 33 20-Aug 28

Irregular period [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me out I'm usually a very regular person with my cycles and this month it's been irregular on dec 25 I got what seemed like a regular period then on the 26 late night it is now pink instead of red and today on the 27th it's still pink and I have cramping is...

Irregular period [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I always had regular period but this month 17 days late. I never had intercourse but last month after my period on the 7 day me and my boyfriend played around his thing just touching mine but no sex. I took the pregancy test 3 time and they all came up negative. Once I took it at the...

Irregular Period... HELP! [ 10 Answers ]

Ok I've been having irregular periods for a year now and nothing seems to help. They put me on birth control and it made it worse. Last month was the first normal period I've had in like 12 months and it was the month after I went off the birth control but this month is completely different. I've...

Irregular period [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend experienced two heavier than normal periods for her two previous cycles, then last month she missed her period. A pregnancy test showed that she was not pregnant, but her gyno told her it could be too early to determine. Now currently instead of her normal period, she's having dried...

View more questions Search