Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asileo1117 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 10:12 AM
    No movements
    I'm 23 weeks pregnant. I use to feel my baby move around at least every day even if it was subtle movements, however it's been two whole days since the last time I felt her movements at all is that normal? What should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Call your physician and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bowel movements [ 5 Answers ]

I never seem to have a good bowel movement, but about every 3-4 weeks. My stomach starts cramping horribly and I have a really large bowel movement that ends in very loose stool. For about a day afterward, I'll have occasional cramping with loose stools. This seems to be some sort of cycle. Any...

Bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

When I go to the bathroom there is significant amounts of blood in and around my poop and in the toilet. After I go I have severe pain from my anal to my crouch and it last 24 hours

International movements [ 2 Answers ]

Pro's and con's of transporting suv's from usa to australia,and does the suv have to be converted to right hand drive ?

Bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Our cat meows loud prior to bowl movement - sometimes there is little blood What would be first step to remedy. Stool appears normal.:confused:

Early movements [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys :) I just wanted to ask, what is the earliest time it is possible to feel flutterings? I am 13 weeks today and swear I felt them last night.. never felt them this early before though.. is it possible? Thanks in advance for replies :D

View more questions Search