Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cccccq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 09:30 AM
    Marijuana hair test
    How much weed dose it take to show up in a hair test and how long dose it stay
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cccccq View Post
    How much weed dose it take to show up in a hair test and how long dose it stay
    Very little, Right way and as long as you have that hair attached to your body that was there and growing when you smoked it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One use of marijuana and hair test in 2 months [ 5 Answers ]

I know there are already questions about this topic but I have another one. I had 2 hits of marijuana a few days ago and I have a hair test coming up in 2 months. Before this usage, I was clean for over 90 days. What are the odds that this comes back on the test?

Marijuana in a hair follicle test [ 16 Answers ]

My son has never done any type of drugs before, he went to the beach this past summer and tried Marijuana. He said he only took 3 puffs and never tried it again. It has been about 75 days and he has to have a hair follicle drug test, would that be enough to show up in it? He is so worried.

Any way to pass hair follicle test for marijuana [ 5 Answers ]

I have to take hair follicle drug test is there anything I can do to cover marijuana

Hair follicle test for marijuana. Results were 0.7pg/mg. What does that mean? [ 2 Answers ]

How often did they smoke? How much? How far does a hair follicle test go back?

Marijuana, hair follicle test will he pass [ 3 Answers ]

My son has to take a hair follicle in mid January he was in a rehab for 7 months and got out in sept. he relapsed but did not smoke much maybe a blunt and couple joints from what I understand but nothing since beginning of December will it show up:(

View more questions Search