Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gregstan1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2003, 12:55 PM
    Visit to antigua
    Can you tell me what are the do's and donts of visit to antigua.will b visiting mid feb.how is the tourist inflow in this month.
    catting Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 03:58 PM
    I`m from the barbados an island of the Caribbean I don`t know much abot antigua but I can tell you a little about where I`m from.barbados is known for its soca music. I don`t know if you have heard of alison hind, rupee, edwin but these are some of the people who sing soca music. We have a carnival every year in August called kadooment where people come out in they costumes to celebrate. They are laots of place you can visit like clubs parks historic sites and much more. People are very friendly esspecially to the tourist. All I would have to say is if your planning to go to any of the Caribbean island come to barbados. And besides I do`nt know if you`ve heard of Rhianna who sings pon the replay or if its loving that you want but she also from barbados. Bye
    NewLifeNewMe Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 10:55 AM

Antigua... three words , small, beautiful but pretty boring
    aqexpert Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 06:06 AM
    Yeah I have also not as much idea regarding Antigua but I suggest you just visit Jamaica: The birthplace of reggae music and the legendary Bob Marley, and the home to postcard beaches and lush tropical vegetation, Jamaica is a country that evokes rich and varied images. It is the third-largest island in the Caribbean (Cuba and Hispaniola are larger) and its capital, Kingston, is the largest English-speaking city south of Miami.

Aside from the beach and nightlife, attractions here include Rose Hall, a historic great house with an intriguing history, the Martha Brae River for leisurely rafting and the Bob Marley Center & Mausoleum where the country’s most famous musician is buried.

In Jamaica there are many luxurious hotels and beautiful near by beach places that I am sure you really like to visit..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On probation as of feb 1st I have question,can I leave state for a college visit ? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: HELP!! OK I've been placed on probation for the next 3 yrs of my life.this is my first offense.I'm 21.I am scheduled to go to Arizona in march for 3 days for college campus visits.I live in ny.What are my chances of getting to leave state?My probation officer said "it's going to be...

Visit the elderly [ 5 Answers ]

How about going going out and doing a visit with some of the senior citizens this week. Many don't get visited over the Holidays, and some never get visited. If you have an elderly aunt or uncle, mom or dad don't forget to give them a call. Just a little of our time can mean so much to...

New York visit [ 2 Answers ]

I am coming out of Boston and I want to drive to a location in Connecticut and take a train into the city. I want to enter at Grand Central and not Penn Station. Where in Connecticut can I do this and I also need to know about long term parking (4 days). My son is applying to NYU and any...

Visit me [ 2 Answers ]

visit me at my website which will soon have video game information on it. Site under construction I would like the people who go there to private message me

First Vet's visit. [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a Daschshund-miniture. She's got all her shots from where I bought her. I have her vaccination record. One thing that the owner at the pet store told me took me by surprise.When I told him that I was going to take her to the Vet as soon as I could, he told me not to. He said that she...

View more questions Search