Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaylynch1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 08:59 AM
    I am going to court regarding visitation rights
    I am going to court regarding my current court order which is around my visitation rights for my 2yr old daughter. There has been an episode where she was in hospital with pneumonia and the mother has told the hospital staff that I was violent and that there was a note on the court order regarding this. It is all lies there is no such comment. I also need my court order amending as my daughter is starting nursery so my mid week contact will be getting dropped. I am hoping to get an overnight extension but how could I deal with my case to be successful and what could the outcomes be.

The courts I am going to is based in liverpool.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Honestly you need to engage a qualified solicitor in this field to accompany you in court.
    As we are a global site we can't really offer that kind of assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speak to a solicitor online for free [ 5 Answers ]

My house mate was recently arrested and the house searched while I was home on my own. I had left my phone on the table out of my sight and the police started reading through my text messages, even though I was not under investigation. It has now been taken as evidence, is this legal?

Speak to a solicitor online for free family law? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend is being released from prison on Friday 22nd July. He has a son named marley who he has missed 8 months of his life. He was sentenced for 16months for whitness intimidation. His license that has been made by his probation officer is that he is not aloud contact to his son or myself. I...

Talk to solicitors online free? [ 1 Answers ]

While on ssp sick pay can your employer deduct child support , company loans, etc from your ssp??

Speak to an online solicitor? [ 0 Answers ]

The mother of my partners son is trying to suspend all contact because the son does not want to live her and we are due in court tomorrow. We have a court order in place, and my partner has parental responsibility. Would a judge rule on this and suspend all contact?

View more questions Search