Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balbi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 02:03 AM
    Cisco VoIP
    Hi there,

I have a 7940 series Cisco Phone, everything is properly connected. I'm using DSL internet modem Thomson and D-Link router.
    The phone is plugged to the D-Link. I had yesterday possibility to call out, but my incoming calls were not allowed to receive by the phone.
    Any idea what should I do?
    I've tried to connect the phone directly my modem but it has only one RJ45 port and it doesn't work. I'm sure that there's another way, but I don't know it...
    Any ideas?
    Thanks! :)

Check out some similar questions!

Cisco IP Phone / Voip Issues [ 2 Answers ]

Hi We have 7 Cisco IP phones in our office which all plug into a cisco router and then into a BT router. Can I plug phones directly into BT router instead of using the cisco one? We feel this is causing all our Voip issues at present. Thanks

Cisco sba [ 0 Answers ]

Addressing scheme for lan using 192.168.1.0/24 HQ router then remote router 1 with 27 and 5 hosts, remote router 2 with 30 and 12 host using vlsm

Use voip [ 5 Answers ]

How to establish voice over ip to use as user

Can anyone help on Cisco IOS 12.1 ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, By accident while I was configuring my Cisco router I've deleted the OS, just doing a simple save like : copy run start, and I didn't look at the message, and I pressed Enter, and he deleted the IOS, does any one have a copy from the Cisco IOS 12.1 or higher ? I've a Cisco 800...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.