Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlexPants Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 10:54 PM
    Drank normal amount of codeine cough syrup. Drug test! Please help
    Drank normal amount of cough syrup for one dose. Did not realize that this cough syrup had codeine in it and have to take a test for parole in about 10 days. Will I show up clean?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2012, 06:29 AM
    It won't be detectable at that time. Cough medicine also contains about 10% alcohol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Promethazine/Codeine smoked detection time? Help please! [ 0 Answers ]

What would the detection time for promethazine/codeine smoked be in criminal probation testing? I dipped a cig in it and smoked half of it. I felt no effect at all really and am wondering if it would be at 0ng/ml in body after about 7 or 8 days.

EtG test accuracy if taking cough syrup (NyQuil)? [ 26 Answers ]

I took an ETG test this morning and I've been taking NyQuil because of an aweful cold for the past week (nighttime with 10% alcohol). I showed the bottle to the tester... But I'm still scared. Anyone know if I should relax... I have to wait all weekend...

Will I pass a drug test in the morning if I drank 2 shots of whiskey last night? [ 10 Answers ]

I took 2 shots of whiskey at about 8 or 8:30 last night, I've drank tea all day and pickle juice. I may have an alcohol test in the morning! Will I be OK?

Drank late Saturday night, had a drug test sent to lab today, [ 16 Answers ]

I slipped up on Saturday nght and drank. Last drink was 3am Sunday. I just took a drug tet at my counselors office, and to my surprise she sent it to "THE LAB".. I just heard of EtG testing. I'm scared I'm going to get caught and go to jail. Its been 88 hours.. am I okay:eek:

Advil and Cough Syrup [ 1 Answers ]

My ovulation started on the 5-9th of dec my husband and I had sex all through.On Sunday the 10th I was down with a flu the doctor prescribed advil for me and cough syrup.I have been taking it though,I want to know if is okay can it affect me conceiving

View more questions Search