Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracgardn Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Free Prescription Medication
    I am disabled and have low income and have a couple of medications that are not covered by Medicare part D. I know that Montel Williams promotes a site or telephone number that will help people with getting free medications if you can not afford them. Does anyone know the number or site?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2007, 05:50 AM
    This may be the site

http://www.freemedicinefoundation.co...ia-montell.php
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2007, 06:14 AM
    The Partnership For Prescription Assistance:

https://www.pparx.org/Intro.php

You call with your questions, they send out a form that you take to your doctor. The doctor fills it out and it is sent back in. The program works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ibuprofen (Prescription) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have found out that there is a prescription for ibuprofen. 600 mg for each tablet. Somebody said to me that you can take one pill and sometimes when they are feeling lots of pain they take two. What is the directions for the prescription form of ibuprofen with 600 mg pills. Thank...

Disabled - Mental Illness - Need Prescription Asst.-SSDI Over Requirements [ 9 Answers ]

I am 47, disabled after working 27 years as a paralegal with a mental illness. My SSDI is 22,560, 1880/month. All programs out there to help assist me get medications I need for physical and mental illnesses are denying me as they say my salary is over the income elegibility. I have a very...

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

No contact is this a therapy prescription? [ 10 Answers ]

I keep seeing a lot of "no contact" posts on this board. Anyone out there know if therapists ever prescribe as part of marriage counseling? Meaning, is it ever suggested for couples who are in trouble to focus inward and shut out the world? Or is it only used for men/women in the process of a...

Prescription Diet Pills [ 2 Answers ]

I am 10 lbs overweight and just can't seem to lose this extra weight. It may not seem like a lot, but on me, it is. It's all in my buns and thighs. I walk 1.25 miles every day (weather permitting) and 2 to 3 days a week, I walk 2.5 miles. I have a one year old child so I also get exercise running...

View more questions Search