Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shinkai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 09:25 PM
    Song search by music viedo description
    It is a recent video featuring three women walking down a street in London. The singer is a pretty brunett with long hair and one side of her hair shaved, in a punk-like style. She is wearing a ocean blue, puffy mini-skirt. She is in the center with two other female on each side. The song goes something like this... "dada...dada...dada..." The theme is love and how her lover makes feel so special. Towards the end of the song, a black male singer is featured singing alone on a rooftop. The background is of course still London. The video ends with the three girls walking down London streets as large, colorful ballons are released into the air.

It has even maybe two months since the video is aired, but it is a rather recent song/viedo. I am 99.9% sure the band/group name starts with the letter "C". It would be very good of someone to help me figure out who this song is by.
    Thanks so much.
    Z
    jbexiuftx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 11:43 PM
    http://www.christianlouboutin2u.net/ 1P0dgYZijg <a href=http://www.christianlouboutin2u.net/>christian louboutin shoes</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for music videos by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Man in a hotel because family problems

Description of music video search? [ 0 Answers ]

Girl in her bedroom she's either putting up pictures on a line or taking them down she's singing a sad song its like a love song but sad I think she was blonde there are things flying because the window is open she stays in her room but the camera looks out the opened window...

Search song by music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

A psychedelic (trance?) song with video: computer animation of a spore evolving and eventually getting wings... I think that it eventually meets a girl :) Does anyone know the name of the song?

Search for song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hej! I am currently searching for a song I liked a lot but forgot everything of except for the music video and the melodie. The music video was really simple. Basically, it was just a talking/spirit/ouija board and hands moving above it. During the video the background, the hands and some...

Music videos description search? [ 0 Answers ]

Video start with a woman getting ready for a dance. The video contains subtitles. As the video continues with the woman is confronted in a locker room or bathroom where its assumed that the woman is a transsexual and the band comes in to rescue her.

View more questions Search