Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Betty Mingo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Third Party Tracers for Hud Refunds
    I would like to know if this is a good internet business to invest in? I have some concerns when it comes down to exactly how will hud send me the check as a third party tracers when they specific say that they will not send any check to a third party tracers even though the check owner has signed a legal power of attorney authorizing me. To cash the check and to get my percentage out of it and send them the remaining balance. I would like also to know has anyone made money off this business when processing the loans for 30% because I am looking at just how much money you will be receiving from some of these loans and it's a lot and I was wondering is this a little too much. Or is it right. I want to make sure that I have all the proper paper work together before I began investing my time with this business. So please could you give me some insight on wheather Hud has the right to go against a legal binding agreement between you and the hud refundee? And is 30% too much to ask for out of a 1500.00 refund loan?
    kamms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 10:39 PM
    I would like to know the same thing. Could somebody answer, please?
    scmiprefunds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kamms
    I would like to know the same thing. Could somebody answer, please??
    To respond to both posts, this is a very good business to invest in. The POA only states that the property owner is aware that normally the check is mailed to him, however, he's authorizing HUD to send the check to you. HUD will send the check to you ONLY IF the power of attorney was submitted along with the refund application. However, you are NOT allowed to cash the check! And, it's illegal if you even think about it so don't! Besides, the check is made out to the property owner(s). I've never come across HUD "going against a legal binding agreement...". Go back and read your POA, if it's the proper POA.

I charge 20% of all the refunds I recover. 10% prior to sending in the TFC and 10% prior to sending in the refund application. On the other hand I don't charge anything if the refund amount is under $35 or so, because in this case I'm looking for referrals. 30% is a bit steep and 10% is not enough. 20% seems to be fair. Good luck with charging 30%, if it works for you.

I do this business full time nationwide and I show others how to also be successful 3rd party tracers. Not only do I show others how to do this business and be successful, I'm actually doing the business and have been for over seven years. My website is Does HUD Owe You Money? - Home and I also have a page there for 3rd party tracers. Through my easy to follow & understand interactive ebook, I show you how to start with little or no money at all, how to get paid upfront all the time so you don't need to worry about getting paid and provide support if needed. If you'd like to try it before you buy, I also allow free access to the first three chapters. Send me your email and I'll share it with you.

Keep in touch!
    isaiahcan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scmiprefunds View Post
    To respond to both posts, this is a very good business to invest in. The POA only states that the property owner is aware that normally the check is mailed to him, however, he's authorizing HUD to send the check to you. HUD will send the check to you ONLY IF the power of attorney was submitted along with the refund application. However, you are NOT allowed to cash the check!! And, it's illegal if you even think about it so don't! Besides, the check is made out to the property owner(s). I've never come across HUD "going against a legal binding agreement...". go back and read your POA, if it's the proper POA.

I charge 20% of all the refunds i recover. 10% prior to sending in the TFC and 10% prior to sending in the refund application. On the other hand i don't charge anything if the refund amount is under $35 or so, because in this case i'm looking for referrals. 30% is a bit steep and 10% is not enough. 20% seems to be fair. Good luck with charging 30%, if it works for you.

I do this business full time nationwide and i show others how to also be successful 3rd party tracers. Not only do i show others how to do this business and be successful, i'm actually doing the business and have been for over seven years. My website is Does HUD Owe You Money? - Home and i also have a page there for 3rd party tracers. Through my easy to follow & understand interactive ebook, I show you how to start with little or no money at all, how to get paid upfront all the time so you don't need to worry about getting paid and provide support if needed. If you'd like to try it before you buy, i also allow free access to the first three chapters. Send me your email and i'll share it with you.

Keep in touch!
    Hello sir. I bought the third party tracer program and I have not had any luck. Not even one. I have sent out over 700 letter.letting people know that they have a refund coming back and not one person has responed. I am totally mad at the money I have spent. I feel like I have been taken. Please can you give me some advise. ( [email protected]) Thank you

Isaiah .
    Jaysnipes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 05:23 PM
    Hey my email is [email protected] and I thank you for sharing your experience and information. If there's a donation I can give I'll be glad to, because I will really love to be able to learn how to be a good 3rd party tracer. I see this job as a way to help me gain my freedom so I can have more time and energy and also gain my own place to live. I'm 18 and I will like to finally move on from my family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tax refunds [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find out what the amount of my federal tax return for the year 2005

Is there a time limit on taxes and/or refunds? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a time limit on refunds owed to a person or taxes owed the government? If a person found an error from 20yrs ago, can they claim the funds after all that time? Or is it too late? What if the person that's owed money has passed away? Any help would be appreciated.

Tax refunds from prior year [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there my name is amanda and I have never filed my taxes on my own before. So I was wondering do you have to put down the tax refunds from federal and state from the year before? Also are these refunds considered a wage? Thank you Amanda

Not a party girl [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in college and I feel like an outsider. I have a hard time connecting to the people around me, in more than an acquantince kind of way. I hear about all these parties that happen and I don't go to them because I don't drink and that's just not my idea of a good time. But I feel like... I should...

Cake for a party [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a recipe for a sponge cake that I could use to make a huge cake for an engagement party?

View more questions Search