Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kamster Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 06:14 PM
    EtG test after drinking 110 hours
    I drank about 8 beers last Saturday night finishing at 11pm. I tested today Thursday at 3pm. What are the chances of failing?
    kris519201 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 06:16 PM
    That should be plenty of time knowing from experience about after sixty hours its on the tail end

Apr 26, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Thanks kris because I have been freaking all day and this is was my first test!
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2012, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamster View Post
    I drank about 8 beers last Saturday night finishing at 11pm. I tested today Thursday at 3pm. What are the chances of failing?
    There isn't any formula to predict your results ergo no percentage.

Providing however that you drank "8 beers last Saturday night finishing at 11pm (last drink)" and "tested 110 hours" later, all research indicates that your system will be free of EtG/EtS at that time.

Apr 27, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Thank you dr bill. I'm not really a drinker and got into this mess with my soon to be ex and can't afford issue but it was my friends birthday so... :)
    EverK Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2012, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kris519201 View Post
    That should be plenty of time knowing from expierence about after sixty hours its on the tail end
    Yes... I just this week passed my EtG 60 hours after 8 drinks... though it had my nerves on end as it was a surprise test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG about 70 hours after drinking [ 4 Answers ]

I am a male, 180 pounds and about 6 ft tall. I drank approximately 9 beers Friday night over a span of about 3 hours. I've drank a moderate amount of water and have an above average metabolism. I've read plenty of other posts and am still worried. I just need some closure, any input would be...

Can I pass an EtG test after drinking 40 hours ago? [ 3 Answers ]

I drank a couple beers on Friday night. Saturday, I drank Bacardi & Sloe Gin. I stopped drinking before 12 a.m on Saturday night. I had my EtG test on Monday around 3. I ate in the middle of drinking, and before I went to bed. A lot. Like in all 4 burritos, a pizza, and chips. I don't know if that...

View more questions Search