Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glimpse Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Most paid job?
    Which exact area connected to computers do you think is best paid.. (for example - DB developer, C, java developers, admins.. etc.)

Check out some similar questions!

Getting paid! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I have a simple question. I had to go to court (long story) and won about $3000 but that was a few years ago. Of course I have not seen any of it... what can I do? I don't know how to go about garnishing wages, and have since moved to a new state... any thought?

Employer paid too much [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about vested interests. My former employer paid me 100% of the vested interest in my 401K instead of 40%. I was unaware of this at the time and I am still not sure it is in fact true as the dollar amount they say they paid me does not match my records. I just received a letter...

Paid here, not living here... [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, my inquiry is the following. I arrived to the US under a H1B visa in March 05, and worked here (paid by a US company in an US account) the whole year. In a couple of weeks I will be coming back to Europe (indefinitely), but for at least a year the US company will keep paying my salary in my...

Un-paid salary [ 2 Answers ]

I worked as a sales rep for a physical therapy center (for a short period, two weeks and 2 days) before I quite. I did not trust the owner/president of This small company and the work environ became totally negetive, and besides, I did not want to become too much in hock to him lest I get burned....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.