Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparshall89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Currently on birth control and I missed 2 days last week
    I am currently on birth control and I missed to days last week. As soon as I realized this I took the two I missed and then the next morning took my pill as usual. The next day I started a light period and it has continued for a week. My normal period doesn't come until next Tuesday and Ive never had this happen before. What could be the problem?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 01:17 PM
    You missed the two pills most likely, and it was telling your body ready to a period, the pills often control your cycle. Stay back on them as ordered and most likely it will return correctly next month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed birth control shot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my concern is that I have been on birth control since January through the injection method. This month there was no one to put the shot, so I put it on myself. I put the shot in the upper right part of the glute. My question is, what are the chances that it was put wrong or that it won't have...

Missed 3-4 days of birth control during ovulation [ 0 Answers ]

I've been having a lot of problems with my birth control and missed about 3-4 pills during my ovulation cycle (or what I assume should be my oculation cycle). I went to my primary care doctor and he gave my ortho tricyclen. I'm worried because everything I've read says that ortho tricyclen should...

Missed birth control. [ 3 Answers ]

I have not been able to take my trinessa birth control pills in 12 days, when am I suppose to start my first pill in my new pack.

Missed Birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I missed the last two birth control pills of my pack, (Friday & Saturday) and today is now Sunday. I took one pill this morning, should I take the other missed one as well or skip it and start a new pack tonight like normal? What is my pregnancy risk?

Missed 3 days of birth control, unprotected! Help me! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well I was on birth control for about 3 months. I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected 2 days after I stopped taking the pills. I had about a day and a half of very light bleeding and I'm afraid it means implantation.Now this all happened about a week ago. Today as of 11/17/05.. I've thrown...

View more questions Search