Ask
    joellsearslimon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Blood test
    How can I get a blood test done on myself to see who is my real mom and dad
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 11:30 AM
    You find the people who you believe are your mom and dad, you ask them if they will do a DNA test and if the test matches they are the ones

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative blood test and urine test! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey umm I am 3 and a half months late for my period. And I have taken several home pregnancy test and 1 blood test... all negative.during the 1st month I lost weight and now I have gained weight... just like when I was pregnant with my son. Who is almost 10 months. I've never ever been late...

Can you be pregnant if a home test and a blood test say no [ 2 Answers ]

Well back in July I took a at home test it said yes went to the er and the blood test said no but I'm gaining weight like crazy and eating foods I normaly don't like can I be pregnant even though the er test said no

I'm two weeks late with my period heaps of crampin done blood test and urine test but [ 1 Answers ]

The tests were negative am I pankin too much!

9 days late negative house pregnancy test and negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late on my period took 2 pregnancy home test and came out negative took a blood test 3 days after the last pregnancy test came out negative... could I still be pregnant??

Blood test or pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Is a blood test more accurate to tell if someone is pregnant than a pregancy test?

View more questions Search