Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonamus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 08:18 AM
    How long does lortab stay in your urine
    I took 3 loratab 10mg on 4/23/12 about 7 pm and have a urine drug test on 4/26/12 about 5 pm and I am 150 lb and I have been drinking a lot!! Of water for the past 2 days will it be gone please help really want this job
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2012, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamus View Post
    i took 3 loratab 10mg on 4/23/12 about 7 pm and have a urine drug test on 4/26/12 about 5 pm and i am 150 lb and i have been drinking a lot!!! of water for the past 2 days will it be gone please help really want this job
    If you have a prescription for them... then what are you worrying about. You produce it (the bottle or package will have the info) to the people giving the test and you will be OK. If you are taking them illegally... then you must not have wanted that job that much.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 08:47 AM
    It is very borderline on this, hopefully this is a medication you have legally and you just take your prescription in with you. There are too many factors including body fat and other issues.
    It can stay from 2 days to over 7 days. So there is a good chance it may be picked up at 3 days.

How Long Does Vicodin Stay in Your System?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Long Will Lortab 10 stay in your urine? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has been on lortab 10 for months... and he ran out a little over a week ago and now he has to go to the dr. Tomorrow and we know they will do a urine test... will they show up or not?

How long lortab in a persons urine [ 4 Answers ]

How long is lortab able to be detected in a persons urine

How long does lortab stay in your urine if you only take it every once in a while [ 2 Answers ]

I was taking lortabs for about 12 yrs and then I quit taking them and I hurt my back again and I started taking them again but I only take like 1-2 a day how long with it be in my urine if I drink a lot of water

How long does lortab stay in urine? [ 1 Answers ]

Ihave been off loratab for two weeks,can I pass a urine test.

How long does percocet and lortab stay in your urine? [ 3 Answers ]

How long do percocet and lortab stay in your urine?

View more questions Search