Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygurl61705 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 08:21 PM
    I don't know.
    OK first off, I'm 15 years old and for the past week I say, I've been having brown discharge coming from my vagina. I wear a pad because I thought that maybe it was my period but now I'm starting to worry because it won't go away and I know my period doesn't last this long. When ever I put a pad on, there's like a lot of brown discharge in it and almost looks black, it not light or anything... and plus last summer, I had a pap test done and they said that it came back abnormal and that I could have hpv or something like that... im so scared.I am sexually active and I had sex with my boyfriend on just on valentines day and the day after. I don't know what to do because this has never happened to me before. In like January, I came on my period a couple weeks late and I was afraid that I might've been pregnant, but when I came on I thought there's no way... I don't know what to do.. I'm confused some body help... :(
    Hopeful1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2007, 11:26 PM
    See your doctor ASAP!
    Fallenangelss Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Ok, I just want to say this... If your so scared of being pregnant then why are you having sex at 15? Even better are you having protected sex? If not I suggest having safer sex, try to stop having sex altogether, but at least be safe about it. Most of all go see the doctor asap like Hopeful1 said.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Especially with a pap smear being abnormal. Black colour is a sign of real old blood. It has been sitting somewhere. You need to go to the doctor asap.

Could be anything. Especially if your sexually active and have not been using protection.

Joe
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 24, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Hon, you have to see a doctor! The discharge could be an indicator of several health problems of which pregnancy isn't the worst that it could be! Also your PAP smear showing HPV is serious! This is an STD that can be passed to your boyfriend and anyone he sleeps with after. However, sex is not the only way that it is transmitted. HPV can be treated. There is a surgery that can be done but it isn't always successful. The docs might have to perform a D & C. Your doctor can tell you more on this. If left untreated HPV can lead to cervical cancer. Sweetie, please go to your doctor and get this dealt with! If you feel that you are responsible enough to be having sex then you must be responsible enough to take care of your body and yourself. I understand where you are coming from I've been there myself. Fortunately the surgery option worked for me and I have been outbreak free and my PAP smears have been coming back clean ever since. PLEASE GO TO YOUR DOCTOR!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so my name is Erik and I'm 20 years old. I have a girlfriend and she is 17 years old. We've been seeing each other for awhile now. Long enough to know that if something happened between us we would feel it in our stomach for a long time, and that's a ****ty feeling. So the problem is that I...

Ok don't look down on me for this [ 34 Answers ]

Ok every one this is not kandy. This is her twin sister and I need to ask you something Me and this guy he is 21 and he dated my mom for a while and he lived with us my mom told me that we could sleep in the same bed and we did one nightwe had sex and it happed a lot but I fell in love with him...

I really don't know what to think [ 14 Answers ]

OK well there's this boy I new him since last year at football. I really like him well actually I love him.I went out with him last year and he said he loved me and all these other things and then we broke up because his mom didn't want him to have a girl friend because he was failing. So we...

Don't know what to do [ 3 Answers ]

My ex left me when she was 2 months pregnant out of the blue. She just up and disappeared and I haven't seen her since. She went back to her old b/f and they ran around at first saying the baby was his, she had cheated on me etc etc. Then suddenly I received genetic test papers, had the test and...

View more questions Search