Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sakurash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 10:19 PM
    How do I tell my parents I'm getting married I'm 26
    Hi I'm 26 yrs old I'm getting married with my best friend, my boyfriend, he asked me to get married last year and we do everything telling my parents and his parents came and have dinner and everything my parents thinks that he is low class, he is an architect just like me I don't see low class in that my dad see me like a princes that shoudnt do nothing at home, he want us to have the house but we agree we would rent and then buy a house in 1 year but my dad don't understand how can I tell them I'm getting married just in 7 months
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Apr 25, 2012, 10:25 PM
    Dear Sakurash, every girl's dad thinks that his girl is a princess. Parents have the best for their child in their heart and thus they try to get their children married to the richest person and so on.

You must make your dad believe, that marrying your boyfriend is a well thought decision and you will be happy in future.

He's just worried about you and your future. Once you make him believe that the future is secure and where your happiness lies, I am sure he will be more than happy with this marriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tell your parents you are getting married? [ 3 Answers ]

Both me and my fiancé are 19. He is going into the Marines and we both want to get married before he does so. What is the best way to tell your parents? They don't even know we are engaged. They got married at 19 also so I'm not quite sure on how they will take it. We want to get married on our...

How do I tell my parents I'm getting married? [ 14 Answers ]

Me and my Fiancé are getting married in Feb. I'm 18 and he's 20 we are deeply in love and I have a beautiful ring. Anyway he's a Marine and I'm going to beauty school in the spring my parents know we are getting married they just don't know how soon. We had told his parents and some close friends....

When to tell my parents I'm getting married [ 13 Answers ]

Well, I am 17 and I will be getting married on July 19 2008. I have been engaged since November but haven't told my parents. I am afraid to because they may tell me I can't see him. Since he is graduated, and my father won't let me get a license it would be very hard to sneak and see each other......

How do I tell my parents I am getting married? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok the story is that I have been living with my boyfriend for 6yrs and a month but have been see each other for a little more than that. We are really serious about each other and have decided to get married. The problem, my family doesn't really like him 100% because a few reasons. One he doesn't...

View more questions Search